ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    Nanowhite products

     After two years of using the same cleanser and sunscreen, Clean and Clear & Sunplay respectively, I decided to change my skin regime. But don't get me wrong, those products really did serve their purpose in helping me through my pimple prone adolescent tweenage years (pssh, as if my skin changed). Well, now, I decided to try two new products, Nanowhite Awakening Cleanser and Nanowhite Omega D Sunscreen with SPF 50++

     Nanowhite Omega Day Shield with SPF 50++
    Nanowhite Awakening Cleanser
    The products are made with "happy" endorphne. I tried the cleanser first and after bout one week, my skin turned for the better and it came out all bright and glowing. Then I tried the Nanowhite sunscreen.... surprisingly, for a sunscreen with a slightly creamier texture, it went on well on with sensitive skin. In the box which the sunscreen came in was a piece of paper listing the effect of each of the skincare's product. Reading on, the sunscreen promised fairer, even skin tone (which I was searching for) within 3 days only. Surprisingly though, it was true. Not only was my skin brighter with a rosy glow, but two products combined with a moisturizer even gave me blemish reduced skin. Ideal for teenage girls who want to venture into the brightening skincare regime and all less than RM50 too :D
    P.S: Everyone has different genes and skin types, so don't go hating on a product that doesn't work on your skin type. The best way to find your product which suits your skin is just to experiment and experiment  :D

    Labels: ,

    "Nanowhite products" was Posted On: January 20, 2011 @Thursday, January 20, 2011 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.