ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Warning
    Tenny's blog is hers to keep so please do respect it. The contents here in my blog are sacred so please do not attempt to copy it (a.k.a my style of talking, sense of taking photos, activities that take place and created by me. That's called being a pussy with no creativity. Better known as copy cats.

    what's she thinking?
    exams are over, fuck yeah! If only I could dye my hair this week.
    current addictions
    stats
    View My Stats


    2011's a-coming (and probably here)

    Wow, the year has definitely passed by quick, another year, more wrinkles (xD)... I still wish I was 14 though, I don't wanna grow up and old... what with PMR next year too... Pssh, better enjoy the last days of holidays before hell starts all over again. I didn't really get a good class for Form 3, but then, the class doesn't determine the students quality, but the students determine the class's quality, thats all that is keeping me going right now. 
    P.S: I really hope that 2011 will be better than this year, I would definitely appreciate a better year :)
    Happy New Year's Eve and have a wonderful 2011! And don't touch that Muzel Tov if you don't wanna spend 2011 half drunk :)


    "2011's a-coming (and probably here)" was Posted On: December 31, 2010 @Friday, December 31, 2010 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.